COVID19 Notice

It is with much disappointment that after getting through the summer draughts and bushfires that I must advise that we will not be reopening at this stage until at least the 1st of July pending no further outbreaks and lockdowns.

This decision has been a difficult one to make but together with advice from a range of parties and for the health and safety of my family, friends and guests I believe there is no alternative.

Thank you to all my guests past, present and in the future for understanding and no doubt we will be back stronger than ever sooner rather than later.

Please continue to stay safe and help others to stay safe in these testing times.

Bradley Ashton

Owner – Vine Venture Tours